OnEBoard Monthly Newsletter #Issue2 and Account Security #OnEBoardChat

On e Board

Mar 30, 2022, 8:07:39 AM3/30/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

The focus topic of our Issue #2 is the information war while realities and facts of the war in Ukraine are hitting a credibility barrier. Identifying desinformation became harder. We have included the Webfoundation (WWW ) and Google’s resources in support of secure data, accurate information, credible fact checking. We are keeping up with OnEBoard Chat topical discussions. Account Security is the forthcoming talk. OnEBoard crew is inviting you to our friendly international collaboration with the “Mountain Huts Through the Seasons” movie.

I believe you will find useful information. Subscribe to the Newsletter and share with friends. Thank you! Very appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Account security conversation this Sunday! Thank Molly for being our Host!

Molly about Account Security for  #OnEBoardChat.jpg

Be well!
Your Moderator