14 April: Travel Apps

Nina Trankova

Apr 11, 2024, 3:51:05 PMApr 11
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

This week I'll be hosting the Travel Apps conversation. Are your travel trips planned and well organised yet? Join us and share experiences!

📞 We are conducting a Poll: What are travel apps best for on the go? Share your digitized travel experiences from Search with gen AI, bookings, airlines, eco-routes, things to do on the location, recommendations, groups best practices, hiking

Take the Polls on any platform of your preference [X com, YouTube, Linkedin] and join the conversation below the Poll on 14 March at 11 am PDT / 6 pm UTC.

In March the OnEBoard Chat sessions covered:

Backing up Content with Peggy Kolm

Spring Cleaning with Nina Trankova

AI Generated Content with Molly Youngblood

Managing Email with Peggy Kolm

Don’t miss to check the takeaways in the monthly roundup https://news.oneboard.network/2024/04/oneboardchat-march-roundup-digital.html

Friendly reminder, that after the daytime saving, the chat is Sundays at 11 AM Pacific/8 PM Central European time

📢 Participate in our events in April. We have How to Write Prompts for generative AI, Travel apps, Earth Day lined up, 5 years OnEBoard. These sessions are hosted by the Product Experts Peggy K, Molly Youngbloud and me.

Until then take the current Poll: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mollyyoungblood_oneboardchat-ugcPost-7182599775152697344-_jk6

IIf you are interested in hosting a chat, sign up: https://news.oneboard.network/2021/11/oneboard-chat-free-practice-program-2022.html

Your Moderator,

#OnEBoard

Peggy Kolm

Apr 13, 2024, 2:23:53 AMApr 13
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thank you Nina, I'm looking forward to the discussion as travel season is around the corner.

Peggy