Premiering Vacation 2020 movie this Sunday 6th September

Nina Trankova

Sep 1, 2020, 5:22:40 AM9/1/20
to On e Board
Hi everyone On E Board Public Group,

Vacation 2020 made the summer months flying like never before or that's at least how I felt the time this season. It's my pleasure to invite you to our movie Premiere "Vacation 2020" this Sunday, the 6th of September.

Here's the public YouTube watch page where you can participate in the chat area. I can't wait to exchange thoughts and feelings related to moments you experienced and shared in "Vacation 2020" series. Did you relax at the beach or in the mountains? Did you have an active relaxation while doing other creative work? Could you leave behind the covid-19 news even for a few days? Let's talk! The chat area is open here:

Big shout out to Monika Schmidt for her creative energy and time compiling "Vacation 2020" movie! Stay tuned for our next #OnEBoardCreative series to be announced soon.

For those of you who wish to join us in our online meeting while watching the premiere, check your On E Board Community Calendar.  and be welcome to join with the Meet link from the event there.  If you haven't already subscribe to the Group Calendar.  To make it easier I'll email you a reminder with the Meet link 10 min before the meeting.

Sending wishes for a nice week!
Nina