Events Nov - Dec 2021 begin 2022

Nina Trankova

Nov 12, 2021, 7:26:12 PM11/12/21
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

We are headed towars the festivity season therefore I want to take a minute and add our scheduled events for November and December.

1) Nov 14th #OnEBoardChat on the topic "Twitter Chats"
2) Nov 21th #OnEBoardChat on the topic "Google Business Profile"
3) Nov 28th #OnEBoardChat on the topic of "Personal Profiles"
Nov 28th  in Google Meet, Yearly Commitment 2022 event
4) Dec 5th    #OnEBoardChat on the topic "'Online Communities"
Dec 5th in Google Meet  Community Event with a glass of wine

1) Jnuary 2022 #OnEBoardChat on the topic of Scheduling

Are you ready with your Commitment 2022 yet? Here's the shared Album for you to add your personal banner: Commitments 2022

I may be brief in this email, but believe me, our Meet meetings are long, filled with a lot of fun, creativity and actionable tasks. Our chats on Twitter match the short format yet in context they are planetary! Watch the most recent How-to video, demonstrating the automated translation feature in Googl Meet Beta. OnEBoard Events page has both of the premiered  videos: Autmn 2021 and  Translation automated in Google Meet

After these promotions, you can't skip participating :)  Looking forward to seeing you at all or some of the OnEBoard events on our shedule.  Find the invites on your Community OnEBoard calendar or reach out to me, Peggy, Monika or Bob with any questions.

Have  nice weekend!
Nina
#love

Peggy Kolm

Nov 12, 2021, 9:29:38 PM11/12/21
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to our annual commitment meetup!

Peggy

Monika Schmidt

Nov 13, 2021, 2:06:31 PM11/13/21
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thank you Nina and all,
looking forward to our Commitment and 2022 💛
#discovery