Our&Yours unique OnEBoard Community event not to be missed

Nina Trankova

Jul 27, 2021, 8:56:01 AM7/27/21
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard members,

On August the 1st we will be having a unique multi-experiential Community event focused on ever-green content, repurposing and diving deeper by exploring Twitter Search.

We shall start warming up at the usual time at 6 PM UTC on Twitter for #OnEBaordChat guided by our host Peggy on a relevant focused conversation.

At 7 PM UTC we will move to YouTube chat to watch together the Premiere  "How to Use Twitter Advanced Search '' presented by Bob Danley. Look for the link to the watch page later during this week.

OnEBoard members have a special invite to join Meet at the same time, watch the Premiere and participate in the after-event discussion.  Check your email for the invite. If you don't see the link to the Meet in your Community OnEBoard calendar, email me please.

Can't wait for this learning in collaboration! If you are a multi-party lover like me, don't miss the touring practice with so many functionalities!

Have a nice week and meet you on Sunday!

#love

OnEBoard Network

Jul 31, 2021, 2:58:18 PM7/31/21
to On e Board
Can you calculate the scope of this online practical experience?

Pre-event chat on Twitter,  Twitter streem  #OnEBoardChat
Event Premiere and chat on YouTube, watch page  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrGkUdmM75w
Video-conferencing on Google Meet, special OnEBoard member invite, check your Community OnEBoard Calendar

Tell us how many platforms, products, functionalities, international contacts, experts, at what speed are involved in the sequence of the three events? Join in  Meet! Can't wait to meet you, all!

Your OnEBoard Moderator
#love