Google Business Profile Issues

Nina Trankova

Feb 11, 2024, 1:54:49 PMFeb 11
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard Friends,

On 11 Fabruary, today in a few min., Molly is hosting the conversation about Google Business Profile Issues. The Poll will be live to vote on X comYouTube and Linkedin, engaging more people connected acrooss our networks.

Which tools will you use to replace your Google site that is going away? To make it clear we mean the free Google business site which comes with verified Google business profiles. After you vote please comment why you picked that website CMS (Content Management System)

For takeaways check the January roundup on our News.

Join us for the conversation on the Live Streaming topic Peggy will be hosting next Sunday, 18 February!

Regards,
Nina

#serenity