new member

moderator

Aug 26, 2020, 1:05:45β€―PM8/26/20
to On e Board
Welcome to our new member Patrick!

Ms Drasby

Aug 26, 2020, 7:10:39β€―PM8/26/20
to On e Board
Greetings Patrick! Glad to see you here too!

Peggy Kolm

Aug 26, 2020, 8:03:30β€―PM8/26/20
to moderator, On e Board
Welcome to OnEBoard Patrick!Β

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 10:05 AM moderator <mode...@oneboard.network> wrote:
Welcome to our new member Patrick!
This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Zara Altair

Aug 26, 2020, 11:28:05β€―PM8/26/20
to On e Board
Welcome, Patrick!Β

Whittick, Patrick

Aug 27, 2020, 3:06:22β€―AM8/27/20
to Peggy Kolm, moderator, On e Board
Thanks, Peggy - nice to be here!

Patrick

--
Patrick Whittick
Computer training

Whittick, Patrick

Aug 27, 2020, 3:10:16β€―AM8/27/20
to On e Board
Thanks, Ms Drasby and Zara. ☺

As Peggy and Ms Drasby already (I think!) know, I'm always interested in knowing where people are in the world, so I'm looking forward to meeting people and finding out more.

Patrick

Monika Schmidt

Aug 28, 2020, 9:48:11β€―AM8/28/20
to Whittick, Patrick, On e Board
Welcome, Patrick πŸ€—

I'm living in Bavaria, Germany, the heart ❀️ of Europe.
Happy to meet kind people around the world :)

Best regards
Moni

Whittick, Patrick

Aug 28, 2020, 10:25:48β€―AM8/28/20
to Monika Schmidt, On e Board
HiΒ Monika,

"I'm living in Bavaria, Germany"

How lovely!

We lived in Koeln for 2.5 years, which we really enjoyed; however, whenever we had visitors, we'd take them to the south of Germany where the scenery is stunning, the cows have bells and the beer was rather good also! 😁

Patrick

OnEBoard Network

Aug 28, 2020, 12:23:44β€―PM8/28/20
to Whittick, Patrick, on-e-...@googlegroups.com
True that, Patrick! It was in Koeln where I discovered the taste ofΒ  beer. Cheers to all discoverer's tastes πŸ₯‚ Wine for Friday πŸŒƒ

Nina

#magnificence

Monika Schmidt

Aug 28, 2020, 2:46:06β€―PM8/28/20
to OnEBoard Network, Whittick, Patrick, On e Board