Gmail HowTos for OnEBoardChat, 2oth March

Nina Trankova

Mar 20, 2022, 9:52:10 AM3/20/22
to On e Board
This Sunday I'm privileged to be the Host on the Gmail How-Tos topic. Be welcome to join the conversation and answer today's questions:
Q1: How many Google Products can you use in one window in Gmail?
Q2: How do you recover storage in Gmail?
Q3: Share your best practice how to use search in Gmail
We start on Twitter at 7 PM UTC

Some takeaways from the recent conversations OnEBord Chat
Question by Peggy K :  Optimizing for engagement can encourage posting to provoke outrage or arguments or high volume low quality posts and comments.  How can communities ensure they are welcoming and encourage higher quality participation?

Answers:
  • Moderation is the key! But balancing letting people chat/be themselves and keeping a space welcoming can be tricky. Too strong moderation pushes everyone away, too weak moderation and many will feel unwelcome, annoyed or harassed and leave. ( by Peggy K)
  • I think a filter is necessary before engaging any subscribers because we don't know who is at the end of the line...( by Brigitte Uras)
  • Discussions and making up some mind for all participants, creating something new.  (by Monika Schmidt)
  • Tthey just need to always have interesting content and be able to inspire and moderate intelligent discussions :) ( by Svetlana Stavreva)
Don't miss our Premiere today! Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHsKqv8M20

The premiere is set up at 8 PM UTC.

You, OnEBoard members are invited to join Meet.  Find the Meet link in Community OnEBord Calendar or reach me to send it to you. We will be glad to watch together!

Be well!
N.
#prosperity

Geri Linda Metterle

Mar 22, 2022, 5:23:23 AM3/22/22
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Wonderful images. Great job ... Monika (?) or whoever did the short video. Been to some of them, or at least some look very similar to those I've been to.
I miss South Tyrol a lot. Hope I will get there again soon.
... and I also miss my short trips to our Bavarian Alps. Fighting with some health issues and hope they're going to be history soon.

Wishing you all the best.
Geri Linda

Peggy Kolm

Mar 24, 2022, 5:01:28 AM3/24/22
to Geri Linda Metterle, Nina Trankova, On e Board
Geri Linda: I hope you are better soon!

Geri Linda Metterle

Mar 24, 2022, 11:54:20 AM3/24/22
to Peggy Kolm, Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thank you!