Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Nina Trankova

nepročitano,
5. kol 2020. 12:39:2805. 08. 2020.
u On e Board
Welcome to our newest member Mary Stovall!

Please, feel free to join our #Vacation2020 edition
It's a public shared Album with Google Photos. No registration needed. The edition is open for collaboration by adding your photo captures until 21st August.

Subscribe to our shared Community calendar and join our talks on Sundays. We are always open to our guests from this On E Board public Google Group, except for the private meetings we have. I'm doing my best to give a note in advance here or in the event description. Soon the dedicated Group Calendar will help us better organize our face to face online meetings in Google Meet.

The Meet link is in the event description.

Looking forward to seeing you more often! Enjoy your summer!

Peggy Kolm

nepročitano,
6. kol 2020. 00:40:4706. 08. 2020.
u Nina Trankova, On e Board
Welcome Mary!

Bob Danley

nepročitano,
6. kol 2020. 00:49:0006. 08. 2020.
u Peggy Kolm, Nina Trankova, On e Board

Gina Fiedel

nepročitano,
6. kol 2020. 12:54:3206. 08. 2020.
u Nina Trankova, On e Board

Welcome, Dear Mary!!

Gina

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gina Fiedel

Owner, Fat Eyes Web Development

This transmission is from Fat Eyes; all information contained herein is intended for the addressee only.
This message and any documents that follow this advisement may be confidential and contain information protected by a confidentiality agreement or trade secret rights.
If any attachments require conversion or if this transmission is received in error please call 805-687-7537 ~ Thank  you !
Copyright 2016, Fat  Eyes

All rights reserved, All wrongs reversed

--

Nina Trankova

nepročitano,
10. kol 2020. 15:16:1110. 08. 2020.
u On e Board
Hi dear On E Board friends,

Please be welcome to the Premiere of our 3 min video "Mary Stovall Talks On E Board Home" this Sunday, the 16th August. We will be glad to meet virtually in the chat area!

You will be able to check the complete replay of our live streamed conversation in the [I] card of the video.

Fell free to invite more friends here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZnRba9utk

See you then,

Brand Communications Consultant
Nina Trankova

mary.stovall

nepročitano,
16. kol 2020. 14:13:0816. 08. 2020.
u On e Board
Thanks Gina!

mary.stovall

nepročitano,
16. kol 2020. 14:13:2416. 08. 2020.
u On e Board
Thank-you all!

Justine OBrien

nepročitano,
16. kol 2020. 17:36:3416. 08. 2020.
u mary.stovall, On e Board
Hello all and welcome Mary,

Thank you again to all the OnEBoard team. I replied to be there at your meeting this morning, then I was in another communication at that time that was not expected. So I must apologise again for not making it to the meeting.
Welcome to Mary.

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi