Nina Trankova

Jan 2, 2020, 5:21:15 PM1/2/20
to On e Board

Happy New Year 2020 dear On e Boarders!

Did you ever visit Vienna during Christmas? My biggest surprise was to find out that Christmas markets are already gone on the 26th December as if they haven't been there!
That's to the new beginnings, new space and new energy!

Likewise to me every year starts with clearing up, the Zero email being my favourite. This time it's instant because I'm using "Labels" in my Gmail.
It only takes one click "Hide" from the settings and I'm ready to restart from zero emails!

I still keep 1881 emails ( after I deleted about 200 ) in my archive yet they are categorized per clients and I also have the "On e Board Group". There's no problem to "unhide" from setting at any time I need to revisit my emails.

How do you start the first week of January?

Thank you, Peggy for mentioning "On e Board" collaborative work, mentioning me and linking to our Commitment 2020 video! I appreciate very much! Linked back from my "2019 Digital Kaleidoscope"

The Creative Work Series this month is "Winter Festivities". Note that creating a movie with Google Photos excludes GIF. Please be welcome to add your magnificent photos and videos!

Have a rocketing start of the year 2020! I've read about it being favourable for making money and completing successful projects!

Sincerely yours,
Nina

#magnificence

Peggy Kolm

Jan 3, 2020, 2:39:11 AM1/3/20
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Happy New Year!  I feel like we're off to a good start so far.

- Peggy

Monika Schmidt

Jan 3, 2020, 2:50:23 AM1/3/20
to Peggy Kolm, on-e-...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year everybody 🥂🎆

The Christmas Markets here around are closed even 1 day before Christmas already.

My business/working time starts next week. Family members are the last to be transferred to the airport today. I'm on the road again...
Need two days of "nothing" and getting sorted again.

Gmail zero is the project for next week. I'd like to get some input on the process needed for this. Maybe Sunday?

Enjoy January and winter, no snow here...

Love
Moni

Bob Danley

Jan 3, 2020, 12:37:39 PM1/3/20
to Monika Schmidt, Peggy Kolm, On e Board
Yes, Happy New Year everybody.
Maintain steady optimism, passion and happiness...don't try to achieve goals all at once. Make it everyday 🙂
Sun is shining here...going to go photograph hawks this morning.
See you online 👍
Bob

Stan Bush

Jan 3, 2020, 9:39:58 PM1/3/20
to On e Board
Well, believe it or not Nina... I'm using the Dashboard again. And I like it.
I'm focused on not doing as much stuff. More focused on doing the right stuff.
Generally speaking, I'll be broadcasting soon enough.
I would be doing it already, but in the move back and forth to ATL, I damaged a drive.
I have to recover the frames for the broadcasts first.

Justine OBrien

Jan 5, 2020, 6:06:44 AM1/5/20
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Happy New Year everyone,

A new fresh start is definitely a great idea Nina. A top way to begin the new decade. I am sure it will be filled with great health, happiness, love and success in all you do.

Using the power of the positive mind is always a great way to make the fresh start. Making plans with time lines and taking action to "make it so". Setting realistic, quality, strategic goals for 2020. I cleaned my Gmail out to finish 2019 in preparation for a clear start.

Here is a song from the Peanuts movie I used as my season's greetings to all my friends, family and associates from my business online, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Oh it feels so good to be alive! xx 🇦🇺🌻🌞🌈🐨🙏💎🌏 Best wishes from Australia.

 Live in this moment! Seize the day.... Carpe diem.

https://play.google.com/music/m/Tl57f5imdda256h3mjyp7shlmue?t=Good_To_Be_Alive_-_Meghan_Trainor

Shine on champions. xo

Nina Trankova

Jan 5, 2020, 7:26:02 PM1/5/20
to On e Board
I have edited the image carousel and added Justine OBrien's banner to Commitment 2020. Check it here https://www.oneboard.network/

Related to the Nature disaster in Australia, I'm praying for a heavy rain! In fact I see on Twitter users are sharing it's raining now! Hope you are fine. Stay safe, Justine!

#PrayForAustralia

Nina Trankova

Jan 6, 2020, 11:38:45 AM1/6/20
to On e Board

Dear all, I'm forwarding Justine's reply to our group. It's a longer read worth every line!

Very appreciated that you made time to give us more context about the current situation with fires in Australia, Justine! Thank you! Hoping to hear better news until we meet.

I'm excited that you will be joining us from next Sunday and onwards! I believe members of "On e Board" group are excited to meet you too!

Have a nice week everyone!
Nina
-----------------

Hi Nina and all the Commitment 2020 team,
Mission statement: On e Board Network #ForTheWeb
Nina  Thank you again for inviting me to join this wonderful networking committment 2020 group.

I appreciate your involving me in the activities here, I am very thankful for this fantastic opportunity. I am sorry I could not be there this week, but I have added it to my calendar and will be there from now on.👏👏👏🌻🌈

Being a day in front it in Oz, it will be a great start to my week on Monday Mornings. 🇦🇺🐨🌞

Thanks for your kind wishes about the fires also. It has been a very daunting, frightening experience for those close to the worst affected areas.🚒🚒

The smoke has been the worst it has ever been. We had some fires around Sydney also, but down the south coast of New South Wales, plus South Australia and Victoria have had really devastating fire storms. Also in Western Australia as well.

The Royal Fire Services, the police, and the armed services are all assisting in all areas. So many people from Fire services around the world have flown in to help too. 🔥

There are funds being donated to help in every way as those worst affected start the healing and recovery  process, every bit helps. The kindness of the human race makes a big difference at times like this. 🔥

Thanks again. The rains have started, not enough to stop the deluge yet, but let's all hope the fire storms change to rain storms soon.👏👏👏

#Serendipity
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

We all hope for ...

"a fortunate stroke of serendipity"  .....
for all the rain to fall that is most needed in the areas that are worst affected.

My commitment 2020 is to make the very best in all situations; professional and personal, for both my family as well as always striving to use ways that help and assist others in our communities in every way we can for a better brighter future for all. My commitment is making the very best of our good fortune.

I was listening to people who have lost so much in these fires and their commitment is to rebuild their communities in ways that will prevent loss in natural disasters, but also in improving living standards and lifestyles for sustainability. Their strength and motivation is inspirational.💎💎💎

Take care.

I hope to have good news when I meet with you all next week.
With kind regards
Justine 😘🌏💎💎💎

This conversation is locked