our yearly event Commitment 2024

Nina Trankova

Sep 11, 2023, 7:04:59 AM9/11/23
to On e Board

Greetings everyone OnEBoard,

I am delighted to announce that we are beginning preparations for Commitment 2024! This year's event will take place on December 3rd. We are looking forward to gathering together to share our commitments for the New year.

We will be sending out more information about the event soon, but in the meantime, please save the date 3rd December!

I wish you all happy preparation! Here's our Commitment 2023 event to start from https://news.oneboard.network/2022/11/oneboard-commitment-2023-will-soon-be.html

Thank you,

Nina

Peggy Kolm

Sep 11, 2023, 2:02:37 PM9/11/23
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks Nina, I can't believe it's almost that time again!

Peggy

Nina Trankova

Sep 21, 2023, 8:01:12 AM9/21/23
to On e Board
Indeed, I can't believe it's that time of the year again, me neither! The Commitment 2024 event is closer than we can be aware about because the months of October - December are so accelerated!

I'm excited to receive the event cover Bob is creating for our event!

Nina
#Grace