You are kindly invited to the movie premiere 26.03.23

On e Board

Feb 25, 2023, 4:49:28 AM2/25/23
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

We are kindly inviting you to the Premeiere "Getting Around"movie. The creator of the movie Peggy has mastered a wonderful travel kaleidoscope! You will enjoy it a lot!

Big shout out to the contributors, featured on our blog, on YouTube and all of OnEBoard's profiles. Please, share and invite friends to experience the strength of the internet connectivity via co-creating!

The current Creative edition is Doors and Windows. Collaboration is open until the 20th March. You are welcome to submit your photos and videos!

On behalf of the OnEBoard crew
Nina

Nina Trankova

Feb 25, 2023, 5:04:43 AM2/25/23