On e Board Annual Live Stream Commitment 2020 Scheduled

Nina Trankova

Jul 15, 2019, 7:57:01 AM7/15/19
to On e Board
Hi members On e Board,

Thank you for joining our talk on Sunday the 14th of July! It has been exciting to meet all of you, have an informative discussion and learn from each other!

Following to recent enhanced functionalities of Google My Business, Google Maps, Google Photos and other basic Google apps, our conversation touched on new opportunities while operating through Google Maps:

Hiway 96 project by by Stran

Looking forward to sharing more personal experience and insights next Sunday.

Commitment 2020

The longest day of the year is behind us ( Summer Solstice)! That made me think about starting to prepare for our yearly live stream event about the end of the year, therefore I went on and scheduled it for Sunday, the 1st of December. Please, book the date! Let's prepare and announce our personal  yearly Commitment for 2020!

Have a most pleasant July week and many happy returns to our members Monika and Stan who are celebrating their birthdays!

#abundance
Nina

Nina Trankova

Jul 17, 2019, 7:40:20 PM7/17/19
to On e Board
Here's the watch page

I didn't have any issues creating the event,neither received any warnings from YouTube. I'm leaving this note related to Hangouts going away from YouTube since the 1st August.

Did you book the date 1st December? I know how it sounds,yet for our yearly Commitment 2020 awareness, it's around the corner;)

#adundance to our BR members today!

See you all!
N.Trankova

Peggy Kolm

Jul 19, 2019, 8:03:50 PM7/19/19
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Hey Nina and all,

Despite YouTube allowing you to schedule a Hangout on Air after August 1st, Hangouts on Air are definitely going away on that date.

There are a bunch of other live streaming options, and probably still more before December 2020.

Nina Trankova

Jul 19, 2019, 8:17:09 PM7/19/19
to Peggy K, On e Board
Thank you, Peggy! Appreciate your heads up!

It's early enough therefore I can schedule the alternative for us  and  even do a rehearsal.

I'm curious to see how shall the scheduled YouTube event vanish without any notice.

See you then,
Nina

This conversation is locked