Notify me for Commitment 2024, 3rd December

On e Board

Nov 17, 2023, 1:56:40 AM11/17/23
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard,

I'm very excited about our approaching event "Commitment 2024"!

Some of us are ready, some are working on their Commitment, others are working on the organisation.

For our new members, I urge you to click "Notify

This is an event like no other! We are going beyond the tutorials and the talk shows. Welcome, feel comfortable and join the live chat! We are three Moderators for the event. One of us will be there on the live chat for you.

The final email is coming soon, a few days before the 3rd December!

For inspiration watch OnEBoard's yearly discussions linked via the playlist on the dedicated page https://www.oneboard.network/yearly-commitment

Your Moderator OnEBoard
NT
#serenity

Nina Trankova

Nov 22, 2023, 4:21:01 PM11/22/23
to On e Board
Happy Holiday to our American friends!

We are 10 days away from the annual event Commitment 2024! If you haven't already, please add your banner to the shared album

Commitment 2024 banners .

Regards,
Nina