centering into Commitment 2023

1 view

OnEBoard Network

Feb 23, 2023, 6:21:26 PM2/23/23
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoad friends,

Next week the month of March is starting! I see Peggy sharing blossoming trees in California and spring is giving first signs in Europe. With the end of March we will be having Q1, the first quarter of 2023 behind us!

This short message is about our 2023 Commitments. I'm recognizing and leaving behind my dis-empowering commitments.

By doing it I can center into my 2023 Commitment, which somehow distanced from me in February. If you feel the same, do this centering with me!

I'm leaving behind these dis-empowering commitments of mine:

Avoid change and live as I always do
Self-pity and "poor me"' mindset
Pretending that there is no problem
Being afraid to take risks
The idea I cannot do it
Have to be right and stubborn
Keeping up appearances
That someone will rescue me
Staying in my comfort zone
Doing enough to get by
Resisting authority
Avoid reponsibility
Let others do it
There is no solution
Sacrifice
I'm too old, too weak

My Commitment is: Grace

I can always look at it in the slideshow with the commitments of all OnEBoard
I can listen and watch I have committed to Grace during our OnEBoard's 4th Anniversary event: Commitment 2023

Sending love your way!
Nina