Mountain Huts through Seasons Premiere and OnEBoard Chat

OnEBoard Network

Mar 18, 2022, 11:50:39 AM3/18/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard Friends,

Winter is behind us. We are  excited now, in war time, more than ever to touch, smell and enjoy Spring's vivid colours!

Submit your Spring captures to our Spring 2022 edition!

This Sunday, 20th March is our Premiere of the unique Mountain Huts through Seasons movie, compiled by Peggy. Come join the Premiere!

We are giving big shout out to the contributors for the Mountain Huts edition!
Read on News  https://news.oneboard.network/2022/03/premiere-of-oneboardcreative-movie.html and across all social media channels, Facebook events, Pinterest and more.
Thank you for the stunning photos!

Premiere watch page on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHsKqv8M20

At 7 PM UTC on Sunday we are talking Gmail How-tos. Come to the barinstorming and takeaways! Remember to include the hashtag #OnEBoardChat in your answers!
We've had quite educational conversations in February. If you missed, check   https://news.oneboard.network/2022/03/oneboardchat-february-roundup.html

Note that the video is a little more than thwo min. long, so be on time for the chat!

Stay tined for our Newsletter next week!

See you then,
Your Moderator