#OnEBaordChat and after-chat party at a Premiere

OnEBoard Network

Mar 13, 2021, 6:40:41 PM3/13/21
to On e Board
Hi everyone OnEBoard,

Is your native language different than English or are you interacting with online friends from other nationalities while at work, in your family or across social media?

Join our #OnEBoardChat on Twitter this Sunday the 14th of March at 9 PM UTC/ 11 AM PSD  on the topic of Native Languages for Digital Culture

OnEBoarChat will be having an exclusive after-chat party: a YouTube live chat during a 5 min Premiere How to understand each other in Meet while speaking your native language Turn on the notification bell on the watch page and be there:

Have a wonderful weekend and  come on Sunday for the fun on Twitter and YouTube! We will appreciate your contribution on such an interesting development.

#love
Nina

Nina Trankova

Mar 13, 2021, 6:59:39 PM3/13/21
to On e Board
Sorry, the correct time is  7 PM UTC/ 11 AM PSD

Nina Trankova

Mar 16, 2021, 5:52:11 AM3/16/21
to On e Board
That was quite a fast-pace topical interaction! Thank you to all who participated! We found out the experience moving across platforms very exciting and we will repeat it where appropriate with the forthcoming #OnEBoardChat sessions.

Be present for our next surprise on Sunday, the 21 st. Peggy is hosting!

#love