see2021 (zke-qmri-pjs - Nov 2, 2020) - Invitation to edit

OnEBoard Network (via Google Jamboard)

Dec 27, 2020, 9:34:35 AM12/27/20
to on-e-...@googlegroups.com
OnEBoard Network has invited you to collaborate on the following Jam:
Google Jamboard: Your collaborative digital whiteboard.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because mode...@oneboard.network shared a Jam with you from Google Jamboard.
Logo for Google Jamboard

This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Nina Trankova

Dec 27, 2020, 7:09:33 PM12/27/20
to OnEBoard Network, On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

One common wish is the vaccine. I'm writing to let you know that Doctor Alex Simidchiev, member of OnEBoard Group is among the first who chose to be vaccinated. I'm quoting Alex's public status on Facebook below. Due to work overload and additional engagement with the National Medical Board Alex is unavailable to join our initiatives. Yet we talked on the phone on Christmas Day and I understood he's confident in a significantly better covid-19 wise situation globally for the second half of 2021.

Here's the quote
"In recent months, I have sadly witnessed the unpredictable and devastating effects of SARS-CoV2 infection. In recent weeks, I have seen a purely medical problem and its solution unnecessarily politicized.
Today I feel grateful and humble in the face of the size and scope of the world's scientific achievements.
I am also thrilled to have included my ribosomes in the overall benefit of dealing with the pandemic and maintaining the health of loved ones, acquaintances and patients I care for.
I am grateful to the scientists, volunteers and industry who made all this possible.
Before your opportunity for the above-described cocktail of emotions comes, do not hesitate - find out! Abundant! Exhaustive! Unconditionally! At the same time, fanatically look for RELIABLE sources of information. You can also follow what is happening to us - the vaccinated! By participating, we upgrade the data from clinical trials and make vaccines even safer. We can fight the pandemic separately, but together we will fight it!"

Photos collage:

If you haven't listened, or if you didn't hear "Alex Simidchiev Talks OnEBoard", here's the video https://youtu.be/1SGslyKiDxY

Comment and share, invite others to subscribe to our channel! Conversations that matter will continue to be on OnEBoard's focus along 2021. I'm proud that OnEBord is among  the Groups keeping up with meaningful conversations on multiple levels instantly translated into action from our members here!

Happy Holidays!

#Love