On e Board

Mar 20, 2024, 10:58:14 AMMar 20
to On e Board

Dear OnEBoard friends,

We are hosting the "AI generated Content" session on March 24th on X com, on YouTube and on Linkedin.

Our host Moly Youngblood will moderate the session and give takeaways about

📞 How to use AI generated content to write a text, to cut a video, to edit the ai text as per Google's ai generated content policies and cut an ai gen video per YouTube's AI policies.

Take the Poll on whichever platform you are using, comment, repost and tag people with expertise on the subject matter.

The Poll from our recent OnEBoardChat is still open. Take it:

 On X com the poll has closed even if I set it up for a week ( X com mystery)

Be well! Let's reconnect in comments under the Polls!

Your Moderator
Nina

Nina Trankova

Mar 22, 2024, 2:07:01 PMMar 22
to On e Board
I'm excited to learn more how everyone is adopting gen AI while remaining true to unique Content Creation!

Can't wait, Molly!

And we already have the April topics lined up, soon to be announced! If anybody want to be the Host, let us know by replying to this email. We have one opportunity still open.

See you then,
Nina