Earth Day conversation #OnEBoardChat

Nina Trankova

Apr 21, 2023, 8:06:04 AM4/21/23
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard Friends,

For earth day truly yours Peggy has prepared three good uestions. Come join the conversation tor takeaway best practices and exchange experences.

Q1 Do you use Google Maps or other apps to find fuel efficient routes, use public transit rather than your car, or walk or cycle?
Q2 What steps have you taken to reduce your use of plastics and other consumables? Do you choose where you shop or restaurants for takeout based on the packaging they use?
Q3 What tech do you use to help you reduce energy or water use, eat vegetarian, improve your local environment (planting, cleanup), promote info about climate change, or otherwise help the Earth?

See you then,
Your Moderator -N.

Peggy Kolm

Apr 21, 2023, 3:54:17 PM4/21/23
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
I think it will be an interesting conversation!

Thanks for sharing Nina.

Nina Trankova

Apr 21, 2023, 4:12:24 PM4/21/23
to Peggy Kolm, On e Board
Absolutely,Peggy! Each of us is looking to prioritize changes related to the answers of your questions. I personally intend to identify my action plan while commenting and listening to others #OnEBoardChat

See you on Sunday!