Premiere "Autumn2020"

Monika Schmidt

Nov 21, 2020, 3:37:09 PM11/21/20
to On e Board

Hi On E Board friends,

It's a pleasure to invite you to join us in Meet on Sunday, the 22nd November 2020, 9pm GMT+1.

The Calendar invite is already in your email. Click the Meet link from there, please!

We are going to watch and chat about the Premiere movie "Autumn2020" edition from the #OnEBoardCreative series.

Big thanks and shout out on Twitter and Facebook to our contributors to this edition. The Shared Album remains accessible in public:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8L6dsbpxi8caVKyF7

Have a nice weekend and see you then!

Monika

#empowering

Nina Trankova

Nov 21, 2020, 4:01:24 PM11/21/20
to Monika Schmidt, On e Board
That's awesome, Monika! Thank you, I'll be there!

I'm excited to meet everyone, dive into the autumn vibes and chat!

Have a warm autumn day/evening and see you then!
Nina

Monika Schmidt

Nov 21, 2020, 4:45:49 PM11/21/20
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Looking forward to it too!
Love
Moni
💙💚💃
#empowering

Peggy Kolm

Nov 21, 2020, 5:24:27 PM11/21/20
to Monika Schmidt, On e Board
Thanks Monika.

I'll be there too!

Nina Trankova

Nov 22, 2020, 7:01:12 PM11/22/20
to On e Board
The Autumn 2020 vibe is relaxing and romantic. At least that's my feeling while watching the dance-like movie. Kudos, Monika and collaborators!
Please leave your comments below the video https://youtu.be/nZopeyJgrb8

I was glad to meet all who joined today! What an energizing conversation! Thank you!

Because I'm going to commit to Love in 2021, the Autumn 2020 associates with cha-cha-cha https://youtu.be/vSSvD1jtcSs for me.

Are you getting into the mood of doing your Commitment for the year 2021?

N.
#Love