Twitter Chat 2021 #OnEBoard

Nina Trankova

Jan 11, 2021, 7:33:37 PM1/11/21
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

Hope you are doing well! Even if we are not joining an online meeting every Sunday, we can still interact online and remain involved into interesting conversations!

I believe you will like the idea of participating into our Twitter Chats! Next Sunday the 17th of January our Collaboration 101 Manager Peggy K. will be hosting the #OnEBoard chat. Be welcome!

Thank you to those of you who noticed our first chat this Sunday and jumped in! Appreciated!

On our first meeting for the year I have suggested to add specific roles to members of OnEBoard Group. Did you come with any ideas yet? Can you guess what role does the first sticky note have on ? Check the Whiteboard and add your note, please:
https://jamboard.google.com/d/1f1XHuUesAy8HatzJ8WGwrITK2LrEsQuhOhS7x2zQiCo/edit?usp=sharing

Meet you in Meet on the 7th of February to watch "Winter festivity"premiere. Monika is preparing a surprise, so don't miss it! As always we will be experimenting in Meet:)

See you online,
#Love

Peggy Kolm

Jan 12, 2021, 2:21:29 PM1/12/21
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks Nina,

I'm looking forward to the Twitter chat, and hope folks will join in.

It will start at 11am Pacific time on Sunday.

Peggy

Monika Schmidt

Jan 12, 2021, 6:10:13 PM1/12/21
to Peggy Kolm, Nina Trankova, On e Board
Hello friends,
looking forward to our next twitterchat :)
Love
Moni

Nina Trankova

Jan 18, 2021, 1:36:45 PM1/18/21
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard friends,

The #OnEBoard #TwitterChat on Sunday went Excellent! Kudos to our awesome host Peggy!

Thank you to Monika, Bob, Brabra, Markus for participating! I believe all had fun and I'm excited to invite you to join our following Twitter Chat on Sunday, the 24th of January. Our topic is "Engaing internationally".

A firendly reminder that this week on the 22nd Monika is going to turn off collaboration on "'Winter 2020 Festivity''. Take the opportunity to help Monika compiling an even more festive movie! Add another best photo capture of yours!

The  next #OnEBoardCreative edition is "'Winter 2020''. Stay tuned for the link.

Have a calm week everyone!
#Love