Pemiering Summer Sports 2022

OnEBoard Network

Sep 3, 2022, 7:09:44 PM9/3/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

We will gather together this Sunday for the #OnEBoard chat on the topic "'AI Evolving Technology". Molly is our Host on this advanced topic, so get ready to learn something new! Check the August Roundup and the upcoming topics, and why not sign up to be the Host.

The Summer Sports and Games 2022 movie premere is after we finish the chat.  Here are all the links you can engage, share with friends and comment depending on your preferred media or segment of it. Thanks to Brigitte for creating the video for the OnEBoard Creative premiere. We are receiving a bonus short video by Bob. Thank you, Bob!

Excited to meet you on the live chat on YouTube later today, on Sunday 4th September. Turn the notification bell On https://youtu.be/N3beM_eSRlw

Regards,
Your Moderator
#OnEBoardCreative