OnEBoard Chat on 2 July

Nina Trankova

Jun 29, 2023, 8:34:38 PM6/29/23
to On e Board

Hi OnEBoard friends,

This Sunday Peggy is hosting the Merch & Online Shopping topic. Here are the three questions:

Q1: Do you sell merch or virtual goods from YouTube, Patreon, your blog or other site? Or have you made a purchase from a creator on their site or channel? What is an online

Q2: What types of merch sell well? Or what types of merch do you like to purchase?  Do you prefer physical goods (like a t-shirt or mug) or virtual goods (like an ebook or music)?

Q3: As a seller or buyer what are important features for an online shop, particularly for merch or creator products? What suppliers, payment processors or other services do you prefer?

Jump in the chat! The reference we received about the cross-check on topics is motivational!

"Kind, thoughtful support... generously shared experience and resources "

We have received many references about  smart experiences during the chat. Make time to participate for your own personal growth!

Regards,

Nina