Topic this Sunday

On e Board

Apr 11, 2023, 3:08:14 PM4/11/23
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard friends,

The Gmail conversation this Sunday went very well! Thank you to our newly onboarded Host Georgi Dinchev! I'm glad about the positive feedback received! Good job everyone!

On Sunday 16th it is Easter where I live. It's the Greek Orthodox church's celebration.
I wish to make the OnEBoard topical discussion joyful and I can't think of a better tech related product than Google Maps.

Q1: Tell us your fun Google Maps or online maps related Story?
Q2: What apps do you use for your travels?
Q3: Are you a contributor to Google Maps or other online maps?  Why or why not?

Have a wonderful week and see you on Sunday!

Your Moderator
Nina

Peggy Kolm

Apr 11, 2023, 3:36:37 PM4/11/23