Topic: Gmail, This Sunday 20th February

Nina Trankova

Feb 15, 2022, 7:37:23 AM2/15/22
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard friends,

Do you have any specific questions you want addressed during our forthcoming conversation this Sunday?

I'm all ears!

Be well,
Nina
#prosperity

Peggy Kolm

Feb 15, 2022, 4:25:18 PM2/15/22
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Some ideas:

* How do people organize their email, if at all?
*  Do people practice "Inbox Zero" ? How do people manage their email inboxes?
* Do people subscribe to email lists and newsletters, and how are those managed?
* Do people use Gmail's "smart features"  - smart reply, for example?
* Do people use filters? If so, how so?
* Do people use the Gmail snooze feature? If so, how so?
* Why (or why not) use Gmail instead of the email from your ISP, another free email provider, or a custom email address?

That's off the top of my head :)

Peggy

Nina Trankova

Feb 16, 2022, 2:52:19 AM2/16/22
to Peggy Kolm, On e Board
Thank you, Peggy! I'll not only include all those aspects in the conversation but will add links to useful tutorials, so participants can immediately adopt the functionality they have been missing.

See you then,
Nina
#prosperity

Peggy Kolm

Feb 16, 2022, 4:05:19 AM2/16/22
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
You may want to save some for another time :)

The other thing you might want to ask about is the new Gmail UI (although that is still rolling out), and whether people are using Meet, Chat, or the right sidebar (Calendar, Keep, Tasks, Contacts)? Or if they just use Gmail for Gmail?

Peggy

OnEBoard Network

Feb 20, 2022, 6:45:55 PM2/20/22
to On e Board
Thank you for the insighful conversation today! I have saved more questions for a follow up GMail How-To, see the schedule on the Calendar.

Next week Bob is continuing the talk on Stories, part 2.

Bob Danley about Stories for OnEBoardChat.jpg