On Twitter #OnEBoardHome rewind

Nina Trankova

Dec 7, 2020, 6:34:50 PM12/7/20
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

We have organised a rewind of the 7 episodes we created along 2020 for our series #OnEBoardHome  We are doing this rewind on Twitter and two of the episodes are out there already.

You are welcome to listen, comment, engage and have fun with doing it!
All of the episodes are valuable professional insights indeed!

The following dates for the rest of the episodes are
  • Friday 11th December  Mary Stovall Talks OnEBoard
  • Tuesday 15th December Sofia Lyateva Talks OnEBoard
  • Friday  18th December Watch The Complete talk with Alex Simidchiev about the Coronavirus
  • Sunday 20th December Watch the Whole Interview with Paolo Amoroso
  • Tuesday 22nd December Justine O'Brien Talks OnEBoard
I believe this rewind will brighten your online activity a little bit:)

Looking forward to meet you this Sunday for the Premiere Commitment 2021!

#Love

Nina Trankova

Dec 14, 2020, 4:01:38 PM12/14/20
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard Friends,

Tomorrow's rewind on Twitter is about Sofia Lyateva's talk for OnEBoard series,  https://youtu.be/oyogz3iCBB8 (35 min).
Please, use the Chapters to watch the parts that most interest you.  Your engagement on Twitteris appreciated!

The  publication on Friday is about Alex Simidchiev's talk for OnEBoard Series, https://youtu.be/1SGslyKiDxY (24:51). Likewise, please listen to Doctor Simidchiev once more and engage!

On behalf of Peggy, Monika, Bob and me, I want to express our gratiture to Justine O'Brien for giving OnEBoard Home series rewind 2020 initiative and Commitment 2021 a shout out on Linkedin

Be well! See you online OnEBoard friends!
#Love