Towards the End of the year 2022

Nina Trankova

Oct 29, 2022, 8:35:20 AM10/29/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

In preparation to our annual ive stream event Commitment 2023 we are streaming live on YouTube bi-weekly. We are going live on the 6 November and 20 November.

Commitment 2023 is scheduled on the 4th of December.
I will be glad to share the virtual meeting with all of you and do the Year 2023 Commitments together, for the 8th time! Please be welcome to participate!
Save 4th December at  7 PM UTC. Add your individual banner in the photo album  here
before 4 December, please!

OnEBoardChat events are running till the 18th of December and resuming on January 15th. This Sunday Somnath will be sharing knowledge on the Googl Account topic. Next week Molly will be speaking about Google Partner Advantage. I'm hosting on the topics "Google Maps Besties"and "Google Drive On The Go"". There are three dates left free you might choose to be the host from: November 20th, November 27th and December 11th. Reply to this email if you can make time for one more host session.

Our Hosts will be receiving a simplified 2023 Program to continue hosting their preferable topics. OnEBoard we are featuring Hosts on our blog https://news.oneboard.network/
Nina Trankova's Facebook, Facebook Digital Communication Skills, Linkedin and Twitter profiles

Autumn Fstivals 2022 movie premiere is set on the 13 November. Stay tuned for the video watch link.

It's a lot, isn't it?!!! No more tagging or random mailing. The year 2022 is gone, so to say.
We are going in digital detox soon!

Until then, I wish to thank each and all of you for the time you are dedicating to OnEBoard collaboration! Allow me to remind you that the Spaces in Google Chat will become Currents next year, aka old Google + communities in a new way. Let's keep in contact for the curiousity of how the Internet can continue benefitting our connectivity in times of unprecedented segmentation and cyberwars.

The OnEBoard Program in 2023 is continuing with
#OnEBoardChat,
#OnEBoardCreative,
#Bi-Weekly tech Topic live stream

Let me know how do you wish to be involved in 2023? Any feedback or suggestions are welcome? It will be great if you invite your friends to join OnEBoard! Ask to join here or email me at dig...@ninatrankova.com.

Reflect Love and Be Awesome as you Are!

Nina
#prosperity