Re: O$ Statement don't retrieve all records

Andrew Stolarz

Feb 17, 2015, 11:07:48 AM2/17/15
to OmnisDev List - English, omnis-stu...@googlegroups.com
Jacques,

Just as a test, if you add a LIMIT to your sql statement (lets say 2000), does it return all 2000 values?

I ran into a similar issue a number of years ago, except it was my fault as I had built a drop down filter that limited the returned records ;)

Im not aware of any default limits in Omnis that would restrict this. I would check your SQL database settings for starters.

Andrew

On 17 February 2015 at 05:47, Jacques Zemron <ja...@aec-ri.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a statement like this :

Do tSessionObj.$newstatement('LI') Returns lStatementObj
Do lStatementObj.$execdirect("select * from F_LETTRE_INFORM where FL_OBJET like '%.rtf'") Returns #F
Do lStatementObj.$fetch(lRow,1) Returns lStatus
While lStatus=kFetchOk
        my treatment
        Do lStatementObj.$fetch(lRow,1) Returns lStatus
End While

does somebody knows why it only retrieve 1000 records ?

Cordialement,

Jacques ZEMRON

2, Impasse du Marechal Ferrant
14540 SOLIERS