CodeCritics questions

Hernán Morales Durand

Apr 3, 2010, 12:32:00 PM4/3/10
to Pharo Development, omnibro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
For Code Critics in OB users, if you select Refactor -> Code critics,
the lint checks starts automatically....

-But it seems to start in background on all image? (the toolbar says
"on Smalltalk") instead of the selected class category in the OB. It
is probably a bug?
-There is a percentage indicator but I don't know if refers to the
currently selected lint category or all lints plus transformations...
-It would be cool to start the lints on demand in a selected category?
What do you think?

Cheers,

Hernán

Lukas Renggli