OB-Web and diacritical characters

Hernán Morales Durand

Sep 24, 2009, 12:10:18 PM9/24/09
to omnibro...@googlegroups.com
Hi list (Colin?),
You will find attached two screenshots of an OB I did for a FRBRoo
[1] model we use at CAICYT CONICET (Argentina). We're going to make a
presentation showing an OmniBrowser UI (OB-Web), but the web version
doesn't display correctly diacritical characters, please take a look
at the Web screenshot in the 2nd and 3rd list items, and consequently?
cannot select these items. The Morphic version works without problems
at all. Any hints?
Best regards,

Hernán

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FRBRoo

FRBR Browser (Sq).png
FRBR Browser (Web).png

Colin Putney

Sep 25, 2009, 12:19:14 AM9/25/09

On 24-Sep-09, at 9:10 AM, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:

> Hi list (Colin?),
> You will find attached two screenshots of an OB I did for a FRBRoo
> [1] model we use at CAICYT CONICET (Argentina). We're going to make a
> presentation showing an OmniBrowser UI (OB-Web), but the web version
> doesn't display correctly diacritical characters, please take a look
> at the Web screenshot in the 2nd and 3rd list items, and consequently?
> cannot select these items. The Morphic version works without problems
> at all. Any hints?

That looks like a bug in OB-Web. I'll take a look - shouldn't be hard
to fix.

Colin