SimuLTE Simulation mac Buffer error

bruno...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 6:10:22 PM3/27/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, i have been trying to implement a multihop D2D routing algorithm in SimuLTE and i have encounter the following error during the execution of a video streaming App. It seems to happen when one UE has to relay packets to more than one destination. I was using Simulte-1.0.0 . Is there any kind of fix available?

Best Regards, Bruno Pincho.

Giovanni Nardini

Mar 28, 2018, 5:43:04 AM3/28/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if I understand well your problem, this is a known bug that we have already fixed and will be included in the next release.
You can download the "refactoring" branch from the Github repository and try your solution on top of that.
Please let us know if this solves your issue.

Best regards.
Giovanni
Message has been deleted