SimuLTE website

Antonio Virdis

Mar 19, 2015, 7:50:57 AM3/19/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

I would like to inform you that the new website for SimuLTE is up and running. You can take a look at it at simulte.com or inet.omnetpp.org/simulte

As you may know, SimuLTE is an OMNeT based simulator for LTE and LTE Advanced networks. It models the data plane of LTE and focuses on performance evaluation and testing of resource-scheduling solutions.
SimuLTE has its roots as a project of the Computer Networking Group of the University of Pisa, Italy.
It is free and open-source (don't mind the .com), thus you are more than welcome to contribute to the project, both from a coding and research perspective. If you have any research work that is related to SimuLTE, and you would like it to be published/linked within the website, please contact us.

Following your suggestions, we created a website section with tutorials for basic and advanced users (single cell, multicell, X2 scenarios). It refers directly to the github repository (github.com/inet-framework/simulte/tree/master/simulations/tutorial) thus you can test it on the fly.

Please let us know if you have any suggestion regarding the website or the project in general.
The SimuLTE community will be proud of you!

Best regards

Antonio Virdis
on behalf of the SimuLTE Team

Rudolf Hornig

Mar 19, 2015, 11:09:20 AM3/19/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I've created a frontpage post on omnetpp.org for this announcement.
Rudolf