[SimuLTE] Added support for handover

Giovanni Nardini

Jul 29, 2016, 9:35:36 AM7/29/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,

we announce that handover functionalities have been added to SimuLTE!
You can download the updated version of SimuLTE from the repository, here.

Feel free to contact us for questions/feedback/reporting bugs.

Best regards.
The SimuLTE team

Florian Hagenauer

Aug 1, 2016, 3:51:36 AM8/1/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi SimuLTE team,

that is a very helpful and interesting addition, thank you very much!

Best,
Florian Hagenauer
> --

Florian Hagenauer MSc
Heinz Nixdorf Institute - Distributed Embedded Systems
Paderborn University, Germany
http://ccs-labs.org/~hagenauer/

signature.asc
Message has been deleted

Mukhald Salih

Aug 4, 2016, 7:12:55 AM8/4/16
to OMNeT++ Users
 Hi Giovanni,

Thank you for adding support for handover functionality for simulte.

Do we need to update the master Id in the LteDlFeedbackGenerator because the module will continue to use the deployer
of the serving eNB even after handover?

At the initialization of the module it specify the masterId and the deployer of that master and use it for the feadback creation and I can't find any
code that change the masterId of the module after the handover.

waiting for your response and thank you

Mukhald

Giovanni Nardini

Aug 22, 2016, 5:01:25 AM8/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Mukhald,

you are right, that code was missing. I just updated the repository.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Best regards.
Giovanni

Mukhald Salih