RRC/CU in simu5g

Feb 1, 2024, 4:18:33 AMFeb 1
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello all,
I am trying to implement mobility scenarios using omnet++ and simu5g. Please could someone help me understand if RRC implementation already exists? I am not too experienced with omnet and hence seeking guidance.
Thanks in advance!

Teja Guruvelli

Jul 18, 2024, 11:20:53 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to OMNeT++ Users
How were you able to configure Simu5G into your project? I'm also working on research configuring Simu5G on top of the F2MD framework for practical anomaly detection on vehicular networks. What default configuration settings are needed to simulate 5G cellular connectivity? Since in the industry, we are transitioning from DSRC IEEE 802 11 P to C-V2X to be compliant with 3GPP Release 16. Are there any changes to your current .NED or .INI files? I am running the same software of OMNET++ 5.6.2, INET 4.2.5 and SImu5G 1.1.0 which are all compatible according to SImu5G documentation on previous versions.

There are a couple of research papers I attached in another post transitioning from DSRC to C-V2X using Simu5G comparison across other simulation frameworks in the industry.
Might want to check the simulation models that might fit your needs. https://omnetpp.org/download/models-and-tools