Is there anyone working on a BLOCKCHAIN simulation model?

Rudolf Hornig

Jun 11, 2015, 5:06:53 AM6/11/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow OMNeT++ users,

I'm just wondering whether somebody considered already writing a simulation model for blockchain ? This seems to be a natural fit for OMNeT++ / INET and would be immensely useful in the future if BC technologies catch up.

If anyone is thinking or interested in this, let me know.
Rudolf

zekars

Nov 7, 2017, 8:04:36 AM11/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello Rudolf,
         I would like to know if you have found any blockchain simulation model used in omnet/Veins. If there are any thing related please provide some related links.

Thank you.

msadek marwa

Sep 8, 2021, 6:57:55 AM9/8/21
to OMNeT++ Users