Adding a router to failure network in INET mpls

Siva Ramakrishna

Apr 22, 2017, 7:41:46 AM4/22/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I am modifying->INET->examples->mpls->testte_failure.I added one router LSR_RSVP in the network.and configured connections and ip addresses.I am enclosing the RSVPTE4.ned of it here.I found that there is no source file in this example as it is there in tictoc.It has only xml files.I added source file mpls.cc from github.I am getting message. "cannot continue simulation.Rebuild network?"If I type yes,I am getting the following error."Error in module(PPP) RSVPTE4.LSR1.ppp[5].ppp(id=52)during network initialization:(cGate)phys$o:get Transmissionchannel():no transmission channel found in the connection path between gates RSVPTE4.LSR1.ppp[5].ppp.phys$o and RSVPTE4.LSR.ppp[0].ppp.phys$i"
Can any one help me?
Thanks in advance
New Text Document (2).txt