fuzzy clustering in veins

faezeh

Aug 27, 2019, 9:27:15 AM8/27/19
to OMNeT++ Users
where in the veins can I do fuzzy clustering  by RSU (I want to cluster for existing vehicles when the Beacon message reaches the RSU ) ,and How can I cluster?
Message has been deleted

faezeh

Sep 14, 2019, 4:37:47 PM9/14/19
to OMNeT++ Users
I was able to do that.
I think it's possible to cluster anywhere in Veins, but it would be better to do this in traci by creating a module

Saraa Ali

Jan 19, 2021, 6:21:58 AM1/19/21
to OMNeT++ Users
How did you implement fuzzy

Dre am ô

Jan 19, 2021, 6:33:18 AM1/19/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Intéressée

Amos Gana Jiya

Jan 19, 2021, 7:36:57 AM1/19/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello, pls my research involves clustering in vanets..... Pls I need help, I have never used the simulator.... I get errors each time I try running the examples.... I think I'm not getting something right