Re: [Omnetpp-l] Testing the impact of a delay on ADX network end-to-end delivery

Message has been deleted

beletu dagne

Nov 3, 2019, 9:16:14 AM11/3/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
please help me about omnet and olsr and how i can add my new olsr protocol

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 16:49, Shelly_wick <venesa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone:

I am testing the impact of a delay due to the integration of a new service in AFDX. I am using the OMNeT++ AFDX model as found on github (https://github.com/omnetpp-models/afdx).

After adding the new service, however, I am not observing a delay. I am not sure where I am going wrong, as for example, if I change the size of the packet being transmitted, then I can see an overall change in end-to-end delivery. Yet, when I have this new service performing additional actions on the packets, there is not the tiniest bit of change in the overall end-to-end delivery.

If you can assist, please do - I would be so grateful. Just let me know what additional information you may need.

Thank you!

Venesa Watson

Nov 3, 2019, 10:28:39 PM11/3/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Sorry, I do not have an answer for your question. Furthermore, it is impolite of you to post a question underneath my own. Please start a new topic instead of distracting from the questions of other users.

Thank you.

beletu dagne

Nov 6, 2019, 8:20:54 AM11/6/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i AM NOT NATIVE ENLISH SPEAKER SOORY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH GRAMAR