node on/off

Goran Skondrić

Jun 16, 2022, 5:15:08 AM6/16/22
to OMNeT++ Users
I am making simulation where node (simple module) is turning on, node is active durring some time and after expiration of that time node is turned off.
This data is loaded from external file, stored in vector. So my question is should I create vector and based on this data create scheduleAt events (sending selfmsg / to change status on/off) until end of simulation in FES, or there is some more appropriate aproach, thx

Goran Skondrić

Jun 16, 2022, 5:27:13 AM6/16/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Or to schedule msg at first value in vector "node on", and when this msg is trigered  then to schedule turn off time