Get All routes to destinations - Routing Table

Pierre LARRENIE

May 12, 2020, 6:01:35 AM5/12/20
to OMNeT++ Users

Dear all,

First of all, I'm kind new to OMNET++/INET in order to study routing protocols for MANETs.

I'm trying to find if there is a fancy way to get all routes to a specific a specific destination since by the routing table module we can access :
  • to the "best" route with "findBestMatchingRoute(L3Address)".
  • to k-th route stored in the routing table (independantly of the destination) with "getRoute(int)". which would be theorically viable to solve the problem but I will need to loop over the whole table each time I need it..
Is there any "magic" method that I've not seen/understood the behavior and that solves my problem ?

Thanks in advance,
 Kind regards

PL

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

May 12, 2020, 6:13:54 AM5/12/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
No and Yes, no because there isn't any specific method and yes because it is possible to program it.

Using the L3AccessResolver you can iterate over the route and obtain the whole route.