802154a.net

Nikola Janicijevic

Dec 9, 2015, 8:03:40 AM12/9/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I would like to simulate the UWB-IR node. This mode is implemented in examples, but there is tons of parameter that has to be setup before the start of the simulator, Can anyone told me where those parameters come from ? I have look the omnetpp.ini file and is not there.

I want to start with very simple example, two modules that listen what the third one send but with UWB-IR and and print that on the screen.

Very simple but my knowledge is not big so I can not manage to do it.

Any advice and help will be appreciate.
Thanks a lot
Nikola