Multi-Routing Protocols

Ryan Ha

Feb 13, 2019, 9:46:05 PM2/13/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I am currently trying to implement a hierarchical network. In this network there are gateway nodes that have multiple routing protocols namely (AODV and OLSR). The gateway nodes should route to other gateway nodes via AODV and other packets are routed to local (cluster) nodes via OLSR. I am having difficulty routing the control packets through the appropriate interface.

Does anyone have an example of multi-routing nodes or can give me a push in the right direction?

Currently, I have a gateway node in my .NED file that incorporates the two routing protocols from the INET Framework. However, right now, the nodes are simply communicating through OLSR (since all nodes have an instance of the OLSR routing protocol). How should I go about redirecting my packets through the other LAN?

Thank you,
Ryan Ha