RSU position in Veins OMNeT++

Hiba Tamimi

Jul 19, 2022, 10:49:57 AM7/19/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I want to change the number of RSU in this code

But when I change the number of RSU, all the RSU appear on top of each others even if I change the coordinates of it.
How can I fix this??
Can anyone help me please

ahmed al badry

Nov 22, 2022, 4:58:26 PM11/22/22
to OMNeT++ Users
the appear like this beacaus you're giving the the same cordination in the mobility of x and y,
you ned to give each one a different x and y

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Nov 23, 2022, 3:45:45 AM11/23/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Are you using the properties x,y or constraintAreaMax, constraintAreaMin

**.rsu[*].mobility.y = 100m
**.rsu[0].mobility.x = 100m
**.rsu[1].mobility.x = 200m
**.rsu[2].mobility.x = 300m