Veins NetworkLayer Implementation

Richard

May 9, 2018, 5:21:49 AM5/9/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, Please, I have the following questions
1.  I want to implement my algorithm in the network layer of veins. I realized that the Car.ned and RSU.ned files do not have a network layer. I am can i modify it to include a network layer by extending BaseNetwLayer ??
2.  If i need to add some characteristics to cars and RSU that are not implemented in SUMO, can i simply declare a parameter in the Car.ned and RSU.ned files and retrieve them for the algorithm implementation of it should be implemented in sumo?

Thanks