"IPvXAddressResolver.h" Header file issue with a simulation toolkit developed on omnetpp

yeshwanth manasani

Sep 10, 2018, 7:46:45 AM9/10/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello community,

Screenshot from 2018-09-10 13-37-00.png

I am trying to install CloudNetSim++ simulation toolkit to work with Data Center Networks. While installing I have got an fatal error which says there is no "IPvXAddressResolver.h" file though it is there in the project.

I have tried to google for the solution but didn't find any.

Also, CloudNetSimm++ was developed based on omnetpp-v4.2.2.2 and its compatible inet version.

But I am trying to use the same CloudNetSim++ in omnetpp-v5.0 and its compatible inet version 3.4. Is there any chances that it could be the reason for this error ?

 Any kind of solution would be highly appreciated.