Simu5G or C-V2X in VEINS; Migration from DSRC to C-V2X

Teja Guruvelli

Jul 16, 2024, 1:41:46 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to OMNeT++ Users
Has anybody achieved simulating 5G cellular networks in VEINS?

I found documentation and releases on Simu5G websites. Since DSRC is being deprecated I'm trying to use the latest autonomous technologies. The current technology we are using is IEEE 802 11P. According to 3GPP Release 16, the latest release comes with new C-V2X technologies. To comply with this release 16 standards Simu5G fits our needs. There is also 5G NR C-V2X.

What configurations are required in the Omnetpp.ini file for running scenario simulations under 5g cellular network? Our project is built on top of  the F2MD Framework

REFERENCE: