queuenet: is it compatible with omnet++ 6 pre X?

amrcg

Sep 16, 2021, 6:05:13 PM9/16/21
to OMNeT++ Users
In my installation of omnet++ 6 pre 12, queuenet shows lots of errors (in fact, it does not seem to find the queuing package modules). Anyone with the same problem?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
António

msadek marwa

Sep 16, 2021, 6:35:57 PM9/16/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello
yes I have the same problem in linux  because of version 12 not 11. so I tried with windows and I downloaded successfully

amrcg

Sep 16, 2021, 7:56:32 PM9/16/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello.
I'm having the problem with Windows. I was able to create and build a new project based on queueinglib, but had no success with queuenet.

msadek marwa

Sep 17, 2021, 5:40:06 AM9/17/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I don't know queuent. I speak just of omnet++0.6 pre12 (if you understand arabic I recommend this channel youtube) : @Mahmood_A_Al-shareeda

Rudolf Hornig

Sep 20, 2021, 10:29:52 AM9/20/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Make sure that both queuenet and queueinglib are open in workspace and queueinglib is set as a 'project referenece' in queuenet's Properties / Project References page otherwise the IDE will not find the appropriate NED packages and will throw errors as you have indicated.