About Core4inet

Fei Li

Jun 16, 2022, 4:45:33 AM6/16/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Rudolf,

I don't know why it shows 'Message has been deleted' when I reply to the previous message. Therefore, I can only rewrite a conversation.

The source code downloaded from https://github.com/CoRE-RG/CoRE4INET can only be successfully installed on omnet++5.4.1 and inet3.6.6. I would like to know under which version of omnet++ the INET 4.4 version you are talking about can be successfully installed. Is the version of Core4inet I downloaded correct? Why can't I install successfully on INET 4.4? Is there any content about TTE in the TSN showcase section you provided? I am trying to learn the code of AS6802.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Fei

Rudolf Hornig

Jun 16, 2022, 5:01:06 AM6/16/22
to OMNeT++ Users
On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 10:45:33 AM UTC+2 18834...@163.com wrote:
Dear Rudolf,

I don't know why it shows 'Message has been deleted' when I reply to the previous message. Therefore, I can only rewrite a conversation.
For whatever reason the mighty AI decided, your message got categorized for spam. :( Anyway...

The source code downloaded from https://github.com/CoRE-RG/CoRE4INET can only be successfully installed on omnet++5.4.1 and inet3.6.6.
Correct. Those are the versions the project currently supports. I've had a brief chat with the authors and they plan to port them to omnet 6 and inet 3.8 (but it will NOT be ported to inet 4.x), however there is no timeline when this will happen.

I would like to know under which version of omnet++ the INET 4.4 version you are talking about can be successfully installed.

As the website indicates, INET 4.4 requires OMNET 6.

Is the version of Core4inet I downloaded correct?
I guess, yes.
Why can't I install successfully on INET 4.4?

Because it's written for INET 3.6, so not working on INET 4.4. is to be expected.

Is there any content about TTE in the TSN showcase section you provided? I am trying to learn the code of AS6802.

No, TSN and TTE are two different standard, so you will not find anything about AS6802, but the concepts are similar (scheduling, time synchronization etc.)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted