IDE vs non-IDE on NED imports

bruno vieira

Sep 21, 2018, 10:48:10 AM9/21/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I'm having some problems with NED imports. The issue is, when under the IDE my files and directories don't have any error reporting, however when i try to run my simulation, on NED files loading I get problems on package declarations:

<!> Error: Could not load NED sources from '.../veins-veins-4.7.1/src': Declared package 'org.car2x.veins.base.connectionManager' does not match expected package 'veins.base.connectionManager' in file ConnectionManager.ned

I think i'm not missing any relevant information on this...

Thank you.

Rudolf Hornig

Sep 27, 2018, 5:22:33 AM9/27/18
to OMNeT++ Users
This is usually happens when the NED path is not properly set. Based on the screenshot, it seems that the 'src' directory is not designated in project as a NED Sorece folder. (check your project's propeties and see the NED Source Folders page under the OMNeT++ page)